Intro

For 8 years I have been working on my weight problem. I have worked hard to lose a lot of weight only to gain it back, lose, gain, maintain, lose, gain it ALL back and now losing again. I am determined to finish what I have started, so please join me on my journey of self discovery and PLEASE feel free to jump in and join me!

Starting today - I am beginning my journey anew!

Starting today - I am not going to let the failures of the past haunt me anymore!

Starting today - I am going to make my well-being a PRIORITY in my life!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

P90X - Day 31
March 20, 2012

Workout:
     PLYOMETRICS… (A.K.A. jump training) I actually like this workout, although my knees are beginning to bug me some during the 200 or so squats that we do during it, so I still have to modify the moves a little by not getting down as low or jumping as high. Today I promised myself I would “bring it” as Tony would say, so I did try to do more jumps than I have been in the past and I also stuck around for the bonus round (the last 5 minutes of the DVD). I am feeling really good physically, jumping is getting easier, jumping jacks, bending over, squatting, lunges and just overall endurance is increasing. I am very pleased with how my body feels and my hubby is loving my newfound energy! :-)

Diet:
     I make no excuses for my eating in the later half of my day. I let myself go too long between meals and I was STARVING, so I figured the 2 slices of pizza I stole from my friend "C's" kids (just kidding) would be a better choice than going without and letting my metobolism plumit or worse binge eat when I got home! So I choose the option I had and ate to make my body happy and drank lot more water!
1c Raisin Bran
¾c milk
2 c water
-----
Cheese stick
½ oz smoked almonds
2 c water
-----
Peanut butter & Jelly sandwich on whole wheat
1c milk
-----
Trail mix granola bar
Sour punch straws
2 c water
-----
2 slices med. Pizza
2 cinnastick
Diet dr. pepper
2 c water
-----
1 lg. brownie
Chicken breast
2 c water
-----
2104 cals


~Laura~

No comments: