Intro

For 8 years I have been working on my weight problem. I have worked hard to lose a lot of weight only to gain it back, lose, gain, maintain, lose, gain it ALL back and now losing again. I am determined to finish what I have started, so please join me on my journey of self discovery and PLEASE feel free to jump in and join me!

Starting today - I am beginning my journey anew!

Starting today - I am not going to let the failures of the past haunt me anymore!

Starting today - I am going to make my well-being a PRIORITY in my life!

Saturday, March 10, 2012

P90X - Day 19
March 8, 2012
Workout:
     Did I ever tell you all that my life is CRAZY????? Unlike most people I function on a much better level when the most stressed out! :-) No, seriously… LOL!

     My poor little boy started having some serious problems with getting enough oxygen. So tonight my hubby and I had to take him to the ER and get him admitted to the hospital for observation and treatment. Nothing extraordinary was happening; just a simple congested nasal passage from a double ear infection, but the poor guy couldn’t get in enough air to keep him in a healthy oxygen range and all of his brain damage keeps him from just mouth breathing as a reflex like a normal child would do. So needless to say my day was spent soothing, comforting and caring for my sick baby and my evening was spent sitting and waiting in the ER. (We finally got admitted and could go to sleep at 3 AM!)

     So as for my YOGA X workout, IT DIDN’T HAPPEN! Am I sad, yes but considering the circumstances I am sure you will forgive me. I'm starting to think that YOGA X day is jinxed!


Diet:
     My morning started off great but as the day wore on my resolve to keep the foods I chose healthy wavered. I wasn’t cooking lunch or dinner since I spent the day snuggling a sad, sick, whimpering baby and then we had to get going to the hospital. With that being said we ordered our usual go-to take out food PIZZA HUT! It would have been fine if we hadn’t gotten those stupid bread sticks! They killed me calorie wise (over 470 cals for those dumb things! Here’s my food journal.

3c water
Lg orange
1 scoop protein pwd
½ scoop alive
-----
.5 oz tootsie roll
1 boiled egg
½ lg bagel w/ lite cream cheese
2c water
-----
½ subway seafood w/2x meat (no mayo or cheese)
2 cinnamon bears
2 oz. Doritos
2c water
-----
3 slices Hawaiian pizza
2 bread sticks
2 cinastix
diet dr pepper
2c water
-----
2525 cals


~Laura~

No comments: