Intro

For 8 years I have been working on my weight problem. I have worked hard to lose a lot of weight only to gain it back, lose, gain, maintain, lose, gain it ALL back and now losing again. I am determined to finish what I have started, so please join me on my journey of self discovery and PLEASE feel free to jump in and join me!

Starting today - I am beginning my journey anew!

Starting today - I am not going to let the failures of the past haunt me anymore!

Starting today - I am going to make my well-being a PRIORITY in my life!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

P90X - Day 17
March 6, 2012

Workout:
     Today was Plyometrics day... unfortunatley I was unable to get this done prior to my kiddo's going to bed. Seeing as my workout room is also conected to their sleeping quarters I just couldn't figure what to do about it. THANKFULLY for me my hubby was willing to take me to the gym at 10:00pm to get in a long cardio workout :-) I did 15 minutes of intervals on the ARC trainer (burn those quads!) 15 minutes of intervals on the treadmill and 5 minutes on the rowing machine. I figure that all the quad, hamstring, calf and shin pain I am suffering should make up for my missed Plyometrics. I am just kidding btw. I'm not in pain, I'm just pleasantly aware of them at the moment!

Diet:
     Everything looks good today. I kept myself on a regular eating schedule, did not let myself get too hungry and took all my suppliments like I am suppose too.  Here's my journal.

1 c honey nut cheerios
3/4 c milk
-----
1 sm apple
2 c water
-----
3/4 lg everything bagel
1 chicken breast
20 oz diet soda
-----
1 chocolate chip cookie
-----
lg green salad
6 oz chicken breast
dried cherries
light ceasar dressing
2 oz sharp cheddar
croutons
2 c water
-----
1515 cals

~Laura~

No comments: