Intro

For 8 years I have been working on my weight problem. I have worked hard to lose a lot of weight only to gain it back, lose, gain, maintain, lose, gain it ALL back and now losing again. I am determined to finish what I have started, so please join me on my journey of self discovery and PLEASE feel free to jump in and join me!

Starting today - I am beginning my journey anew!

Starting today - I am not going to let the failures of the past haunt me anymore!

Starting today - I am going to make my well-being a PRIORITY in my life!

Friday, March 16, 2012

P90X - Day 26
March 15, 2012


Workout:
     YOGA X…. still not sure I like this workout. I feel like a moron in half the moves because I stumble so much, but it does make my heart rate go WAY up and I am sweating like crazy!! I think I would enjoy this better with friends because we could laugh at each other while trying to do the poses properly :-)

Diet:
     It was a high carb day today, but after 1 ½ hours of YOGA X, I am certain my body needed the extra!

½ c honey nut cheerios
½ c milk
2 c water
-----
P90X recovery mix
2 c water
-----
V8 Juice
½ oz. almonds
-----
3 oz. Fast food –grilled Chicken Breast
½ apple
2 c water
-----
3 slices pepperoni pizza
3 pcs. Crazy bread
Garlic dipping sauce
Diet Dr. Pepper
-----
Fruit & Nut Bar
2 c water
-----
1980 cals


~Laura~



**P.S. You can follow my progress via your mobile phone or iPod using the MyFitnessPal app!
My user name is lauradale77

No comments: