Intro

For 8 years I have been working on my weight problem. I have worked hard to lose a lot of weight only to gain it back, lose, gain, maintain, lose, gain it ALL back and now losing again. I am determined to finish what I have started, so please join me on my journey of self discovery and PLEASE feel free to jump in and join me!

Starting today - I am beginning my journey anew!

Starting today - I am not going to let the failures of the past haunt me anymore!

Starting today - I am going to make my well-being a PRIORITY in my life!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

P90X - Day 23
March 12, 2012


Workout:

      The exercise schedule for this week has been mixed up a bit. According to Tony Horton by switching up your workouts occasionally it helps your body avoid plateaus and not get “bored.” Apparently our muscles actually have a type of memory and if you’re doing to same moves and workouts all the time it will actually impede your progress. So this week’s line-up looks like this:

  • Monday - YOGA X
  • Tuesday - Core Synergistic
  • Wedsnesday - KENPO X
  • Thursday - YOGA X
  • Friday - Core Synergistic
  • Saturday - KENPO X

My hubby was working from home today so I was able to make it for my Circuit class at the gym. 45 minutes of pushing, pulling, squatting, lunging and crunching. I really like this class because I am forced by the clock to get all my reps done in the 30 seconds allowed for each move

Diet:
     Did a little better today with my food, but I still let the chocolate cake call my name a little too loud and had a small piece. Lucky for me I don’t really care for store bought frosting so I always skip the edges that are covered in it. Here’s my food journal:

½ oz almonds
3 c water
-----
3 scrambled eggs
Lg orange
3 c water
-----
Slice chocolate cake
V8 juice
-----
½ oz almonds
3 c water
-----
1 c cooked beans
2 tbsp sour cream
¼ c cheese
4x4 pc cornbread
1 tbsp butter
1 tbsp honey
2 c water
-----
Cheese stick
5 gummi worms
-----
1790 cals

~Laura~

No comments: