Intro

For 8 years I have been working on my weight problem. I have worked hard to lose a lot of weight only to gain it back, lose, gain, maintain, lose, gain it ALL back and now losing again. I am determined to finish what I have started, so please join me on my journey of self discovery and PLEASE feel free to jump in and join me!

Starting today - I am beginning my journey anew!

Starting today - I am not going to let the failures of the past haunt me anymore!

Starting today - I am going to make my well-being a PRIORITY in my life!

Saturday, March 10, 2012

P90X - Day 18
March 7, 2012

Workout:
     This morning I started my day off at the gym. I did a whole 35 minute session on the ARC trainer elliptical machine on an interval setting. It was exhausting but I feel so good right now. The machine says I burned 450 calories!
     This afternoon was arms & shoulders. Today I moved out of the 5lb dumbbells for my triceps moves and into the 8lb ones - This is great, cause anything triceps is done with light weights and that means I am moving up in the world! I was also able to do 25 chair dips with 1 leg straight which is an improvement from my bent knees :-) The curls were super hard today because I choose to up my weights to 20 lbs! I'm feeling stronger every time I do my routines and it feels wonderful!

Diet:
     I made OK choices today. We had breakfast for dinner which destroyed my plan to only have protein prior to bed, but it was yummy and the extra carbs were probably needed since I did 2 workouts today. Here's my journal.

Sm. apple
2 c. water
-----
1 c cheerios
3/4c milk
-----
lg bagel
1 1/2 oz nuefetal cheese
2c water
-----
1 slice whole wheat bread
1 tbsp peanut butter
1 tbsp freezer jam
2c water
-----
1 1/2 scoops protein
1 scoop p90x recovery mix
1 c spinach
2 c water
-----
v8 juice
-----
1 pancake
butter & syrup
1 egg & 2 egg whites
2c water
-----
1790 cals


~Laura~

No comments: