Intro

For 8 years I have been working on my weight problem. I have worked hard to lose a lot of weight only to gain it back, lose, gain, maintain, lose, gain it ALL back and now losing again. I am determined to finish what I have started, so please join me on my journey of self discovery and PLEASE feel free to jump in and join me!

Starting today - I am beginning my journey anew!

Starting today - I am not going to let the failures of the past haunt me anymore!

Starting today - I am going to make my well-being a PRIORITY in my life!

Sunday, March 11, 2012

P90X - Day 21
March 10, 2012

Workout:
     Again no workout today. We were able to discharge our son to come home late this afternoon, so I spent the whole day playing nurse and getting all his new equipment set-up and new med schedule in order. I was also privileged to come home to an entire countertop COVERED in dirty dishes, kitchen table COVERED in take-out boxes, clothes, junk mail and trash from the car??? Ya gotta love being the Mom of teenage boys!

     I spent the evening cleaning up my house so I could actually do something in it. I definitely wasn’t being sedentary.

Diet:
     I did really well today with my food choices and the hospital offered a good selection of healthy breakfast/lunches today. Here’s my food journal:
1 ½ scrambled eggs
3 light sausage links
Greek yogurt
½ c granola
Light hot chocolate
3 c water
-----
3 c water
2 c crystal light
Fall Salad w/ Dijon dressing
-----
3 c water
Protein bar
¾ oz smoked almonds
-----
2 oz beef jerkey
3 c water
-----
1800 cals

~Laura~

No comments: