Intro

For 8 years I have been working on my weight problem. I have worked hard to lose a lot of weight only to gain it back, lose, gain, maintain, lose, gain it ALL back and now losing again. I am determined to finish what I have started, so please join me on my journey of self discovery and PLEASE feel free to jump in and join me!

Starting today - I am beginning my journey anew!

Starting today - I am not going to let the failures of the past haunt me anymore!

Starting today - I am going to make my well-being a PRIORITY in my life!

Monday, March 5, 2012

P90X - Day 13
March 2, 2012

Workout:
     Today's workout was Legs & Back... Oh My Goodness! I am already sore! I struggle last time with finishing all the reps, so this week my focus was doing every rep for every exercise. I forfeited using any weight because I do not want to injure myself while gaining my strength. I did succeeded in my goal but my butt is gonna hurt tomorrow - Squats, lunges and calf raises will do it every time :-)


Diet:
     I ate a lot more carbs today but I was feeling a bit sluggish after my intense workout, so I figured it would do me some good to throw in a little sugar via my bread. Here's what it looked like:

V-8 juice
5 strawberries
-----
1/2 subway seafood sandwich (no mayo or cheese)
4 c. water
-----
1/2 subway seafood sandwich (no mayo or cheese)

2 c water
-----
V-8 juice
cheese stick
-----
2 slices 5meat pizza (1/12 of large)
1 slice pepperoni (1/12 of large)

1/4 pan cheesy bread
Diet Dr. pepper
2 c water
-----
2660 calories



~Laura~

No comments: