Intro

For 8 years I have been working on my weight problem. I have worked hard to lose a lot of weight only to gain it back, lose, gain, maintain, lose, gain it ALL back and now losing again. I am determined to finish what I have started, so please join me on my journey of self discovery and PLEASE feel free to jump in and join me!

Starting today - I am beginning my journey anew!

Starting today - I am not going to let the failures of the past haunt me anymore!

Starting today - I am going to make my well-being a PRIORITY in my life!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

P90X - Day 22
March 11, 2012

Weigh-In:
     Today’s weigh-in was 226.0…. 2lbs lost! That means that in just 21 days I have lost 10lbs! This makes me very happy since I expected with my stress filled week that I would not make any change on the scale. This also gives me more enthusiasm to try extra hard this coming week to keep it off!

Workout:
     Since I had such sedentary days thurs-sat, I decided to participate in some “active-rest” activities today. Active Rest activities would be exercising in a low-impact manner. Some examples would be walking, light hiking, light biking, stretching/yoga anything that keeps you moving but is not making your heart or muscles workout.
     I popped in the STRETCH X dvd from my P90X collection and had a very peaceful time stretching & relaxing every muscle in my body!

Diet:
     Today is my extra high calorie day, but since I had one earlier this week I kept it in the low range of high calorie. It was my foster sons birthday today so we had party food. I did ok on cake but lost control on the butterfinger ice cream :-) Still a major improvement from all the previous birthdays where I had the HUGE piece of cake AND the 3 scoops of ice cream!
1c shredded wheat
¾ c milk
-----
10 slices salami
1 cheese stick
1 triscuit cracker
3 c water
-----
V8 juice
3 c water
-----
4 oz tilapia
1 c yellow rice
1 c caezar salad
2 slices irish soda bread
Butter
3 c water
-----
Diet dr pepper
Very small piece birthday cake
Sour straws
1 ½ scoops ice cream
-----
2192 cals

~Laura~

No comments: