Intro

For 8 years I have been working on my weight problem. I have worked hard to lose a lot of weight only to gain it back, lose, gain, maintain, lose, gain it ALL back and now losing again. I am determined to finish what I have started, so please join me on my journey of self discovery and PLEASE feel free to jump in and join me!

Starting today - I am beginning my journey anew!

Starting today - I am not going to let the failures of the past haunt me anymore!

Starting today - I am going to make my well-being a PRIORITY in my life!

Friday, March 16, 2012

P90X - Day 25
March 14, 2012

Workout:

KENPO X today! Yay!
     I really like doing this workout. It’s fast paced and energizing. My heart rate gets up and I sweat like I mean it, but I don’t feel like an idiot doing the moves, like some of the other dvd’s I have to do. KENPO X is always a good day :-)
     This morning I was also able to make it to the gym today, so I did 30 minutes of interval training on the ARC trainer. Lots-o-calories-burned.
Diet:

Greek yogurt
1/3 c granola
2 c water
-----
Lg orange
2 c water
-----
3 oz chicken breast
5 slices salami
V8 juice
Cheese stick
-----
Protein granola bar
5 Sour balls
1 oz. kettle chips
-----
2 blueberry pancakes w/ butter & syrup
1 ½ Scrambled eggs
Turkey sausage
Chocolate milk
-----
½ oz Smoked almonds
Cheese stick
-----
1970 cals


~Laura~

No comments: