Intro

For 8 years I have been working on my weight problem. I have worked hard to lose a lot of weight only to gain it back, lose, gain, maintain, lose, gain it ALL back and now losing again. I am determined to finish what I have started, so please join me on my journey of self discovery and PLEASE feel free to jump in and join me!

Starting today - I am beginning my journey anew!

Starting today - I am not going to let the failures of the past haunt me anymore!

Starting today - I am going to make my well-being a PRIORITY in my life!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

P90X - Day 30
March 19, 2012

Workout:
     Chest, Shoulder, Triceps… WOW! Day one of the new workouts and this workout is definitely a step up from last month’s schedule. I was finally starting to feel comfortable doing push-ups and the new style in this DVD are a whole new breed of AWSOME! I felt like a beginner all over again and the tender muscles I have now can bear testimony to that. :-)

Diet:

2 slices wheat toast
2 ½ scrambled eggs
1 tbsp freezer jam
6 oz. orange juice
2 c water
-----
V8 juice
2c water
-----
P90x recovery drink
Cheese stick
2 c water
-----
Fall Salad: (split for 2 meals)
Large green salad mix, chicken breast, red onions, dried cherries, cranberries, cheese, croutons and light garlic dijon dressing
Diet dr. pepper
2 c water
-----
Fall Salad: (split for 2 meals)
Large green salad mix, chicken breast, red onions, dried cherries, cranberries, cheese, croutons and light garlic Dijon dressing
-----
2 scoops light mint ice cream
2 gummi worms
-----
1810 cals


~Laura~

No comments: