Intro

For 8 years I have been working on my weight problem. I have worked hard to lose a lot of weight only to gain it back, lose, gain, maintain, lose, gain it ALL back and now losing again. I am determined to finish what I have started, so please join me on my journey of self discovery and PLEASE feel free to jump in and join me!

Starting today - I am beginning my journey anew!

Starting today - I am not going to let the failures of the past haunt me anymore!

Starting today - I am going to make my well-being a PRIORITY in my life!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

P90X - Day 16
March 5, 2012
Workout:     On the schedule today was Shoulders & Back. I am actually starting to really like this day. Today I really noticed a difference in my ability to do more Reps on the pull-ups and push-ups. I was even able to do 1 REAL push-up! Now I am by no means looking like the people in the DVD but at least I am seeing some real improvement. I use some major assist but I am doing 12 pull-ups of each variety now and I was able to dig down deep and do 25 standard push-ups!!!! (on my knees of course :-)

Diet:
     Not so great on my food intake today and thats because I let myself go too long between lunch and dinner. NO No on my part! I just got super busy and let things get away from me until I was STARVING! So here's my journal:

1 med banana
1/2 c shredded mini wheat
2 c water
-----
cheese stick
-----
2 slices whole wheat bread
1 1/2 tbsp peanut butter
1 1/2 tbsp homemade freezer jelly
2 c water
-----
3 cinnamon bears
1/2 c 100% juice
-----
protein, p90x recovery and alive powder
1 c spinach
1 c water
-----
2 hotdogs w/ buns
1/2 c NASTY mac-n-cheese (can't believe I ate this it wasn't even good!)
1/2 c shepards pie
2 c water
diet soda
-----
6 vanilla wafers
-----
1840 cals

~Laura~

No comments: