Intro

For 8 years I have been working on my weight problem. I have worked hard to lose a lot of weight only to gain it back, lose, gain, maintain, lose, gain it ALL back and now losing again. I am determined to finish what I have started, so please join me on my journey of self discovery and PLEASE feel free to jump in and join me!

Starting today - I am beginning my journey anew!

Starting today - I am not going to let the failures of the past haunt me anymore!

Starting today - I am going to make my well-being a PRIORITY in my life!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

P90X - Day 15
March 4, 2012
Weigh-In:
     Today's weight was..... 228.0, YEAH even with my week of skipping workouts I was able to take off a little bit of weight. I'll take the additional 1.8 lbs that is gone!

Workout:
     AHHHHHH Sunday my day of rest! I so enjoy you :-) No workout for me today, just church and beautiful sunshine today!
Diet:
     Sunday is not only my day of rest, but also my weigh-In and diet "Cheat" day - now I assure you that I am not going to use it as an excuse to gorge, but I have read and most of my skinny friends attest to enjoying a built in "cheat" day in their schedules. It is suppose to make sticking to a regimented eating plan easier as well as trick your body out of the starvation mode it can get into from too many low-calorie days. Studies show that by upping your calories (just 200-300 cals) on a random day each week that you can actually drop weight more quickly and avoid plateaus, thus see better overall results. Here's my journal:

1 c. oatmeal w/flax
2 c water
-----
v8 juice
fruit & nut bar
-----
whole wheat bread
4 slices lean ham
Dijon mustard
2 slices low fat cheese
1/4 c sprouts
2 c water
-----
3 Cinnamon bears
-----
1 1/2 c Shepard's pie w/ cheese
2 c Caesar salad w/ croutons
diet Dr. Pepper
-----
1 scoop ice cream
2 c water
-----
1720 cals
2 c water


~Laura~

No comments: