Intro

For 8 years I have been working on my weight problem. I have worked hard to lose a lot of weight only to gain it back, lose, gain, maintain, lose, gain it ALL back and now losing again. I am determined to finish what I have started, so please join me on my journey of self discovery and PLEASE feel free to jump in and join me!

Starting today - I am beginning my journey anew!

Starting today - I am not going to let the failures of the past haunt me anymore!

Starting today - I am going to make my well-being a PRIORITY in my life!

Monday, March 5, 2012

P90X - Day 14
March 3, 2012

Workout:
     Today's scheduled workout was KENPO X and I promise I didn't skip it because I was wimping out :-) A whole bunch of my couples friends all got together tonight and played 2 hours of VOLLEYBALL! YEAH! I absolutely love volleyball. I played in Junior high / High school and I miss it so much :-(
So whenever I get the chance to play I AM ON IT! We had so much fun and I was sweating like a pig so I know my heart rate was up there. I figured Volleyball would be a good enough substitute for Kenpo X since it requires speed and agility to do it well.

Diet:
     My food intake looks much more balanced today. I felt good and had lots of energy, so I must have chosen better. Here's the journal.

V-8 Juice
2 c water
-----
Protein granola bar
1 scoop recovery powder
2 c water
-----
1 slice 5 meat pizza (1/12 of large)
1 lg orange
-----
2 c water
1 c. spinach
recovery, protein & alive powder
-----
1/2 whole wheat ham & cheese
2 c water
-----
2 x 2 square no oil cake
3/4 c lightly sweetened strawberries
-----
1760 calories


~Laura~


No comments: