Intro

For 8 years I have been working on my weight problem. I have worked hard to lose a lot of weight only to gain it back, lose, gain, maintain, lose, gain it ALL back and now losing again. I am determined to finish what I have started, so please join me on my journey of self discovery and PLEASE feel free to jump in and join me!

Starting today - I am beginning my journey anew!

Starting today - I am not going to let the failures of the past haunt me anymore!

Starting today - I am going to make my well-being a PRIORITY in my life!

Sunday, March 18, 2012

P90X - Day 27
March 16, 2012

Workout:
     Core Synergistics was on the line-up for today... BUT after having a busy, busy, busy day with my needy little one who apparently needed to be held ALL day I was feeling like I would never get a moment by myself! After hours of holding him I was finally able to put him down, but ran out of time to get my hour long workout in before we had to leave for a good friends, SO I popped in one of my 30 minute Ab Core / Cardio from the old Power 90 set that I have. Of course 1/2 way through the baby starts crying, but I told him he just had to suck it up so mommy could get her workout done! :-)

Diet:
     I think I did great considering that we had that party tonight. Food choices were limited but I made sure to have a large glass of V8 juice before we arrived and that helped fill me up.

1 sm apple
v8 juice
-----
ritz crackers
salami
cheese
red bell pepper
2 c water
------
1/2 oz almonds
protein bar
2 c water
-----
v8 juice
1 1/2 oz chips
1/4 c salsa
7 layer bean dip
2 c water
-----
1/8 angel food cake
1/3 c strawberries
1 tbsp chocolate
2c water
-----
greek yogurt
1/3 c granola
2 c water
-----
2125 cals

~ Laura ~
~ Laura ~

No comments: