Intro

For 8 years I have been working on my weight problem. I have worked hard to lose a lot of weight only to gain it back, lose, gain, maintain, lose, gain it ALL back and now losing again. I am determined to finish what I have started, so please join me on my journey of self discovery and PLEASE feel free to jump in and join me!

Starting today - I am beginning my journey anew!

Starting today - I am not going to let the failures of the past haunt me anymore!

Starting today - I am going to make my well-being a PRIORITY in my life!

Thursday, March 15, 2012

P90X - Day 24
March 13, 2012

Workout:Core synergistics - This workout is pretty much plyo, arms, legs, cardio and ab ripper X all mixed into one dvd. I enjoyed it very much and didnt have to do too much adapting. I love the way I am feeling and my energy level is really high :-)

Diet:
Lg orange
Muscle milk light
2 c water
-----
¼ chocolate doughnut
½ oz almonds
2 c water
-----
Cheese stick
5 slices salami
2 c water
V8Juice
-----
1 c rice
8 oz tilapia
2 c water
-----
½ doughnut
3 kettle chips
4 oz sparkling juice
-----
1560 cals


~Laura~

No comments: