Intro

For 8 years I have been working on my weight problem. I have worked hard to lose a lot of weight only to gain it back, lose, gain, maintain, lose, gain it ALL back and now losing again. I am determined to finish what I have started, so please join me on my journey of self discovery and PLEASE feel free to jump in and join me!

Starting today - I am beginning my journey anew!

Starting today - I am not going to let the failures of the past haunt me anymore!

Starting today - I am going to make my well-being a PRIORITY in my life!

Sunday, March 18, 2012

P90X - Day 28
March 17, 2012

Workout:
     KENPO X - feels great everytime I do it and I have to say is probably my favorite workout for Cardio. I LOVE lifting weights, so I never seem to have a hard time motivating myself to do those workouts but I struggle with making the time for the cardio. Never a problem on KENPO X day!
     Also if you noticed my # of days on the program has changed slightly and that is because the official P90X program actually starts on the day prior to your workouts. Day 1 is the day to take photo's, starting measurements & weight and the fitness test. I began my count on the following day so that put my counts behind and I made that adjustment today... just an FYI in case you are following me REALLY closely! :-)

Diet:
     St. Paddy's Day! Now I may not drink but we enjoy our Irish holidays VERY MUCH! Any excuse to have corned beef and cabbage is a good excuse for me...Ha Ha Ha

1 c raisin bran
3/4 c milk
-----
trail mix bar
2 c water
-----
2 McDonalds cheeseburgers
1/3 sm shamrock shake
2 c water
-----
broccoli, snow peas, carrots
1 tbsp veggie dip
2 pinwheels
2 c water
-----
roasted potatoes
corned beef
cabbage
soda bread
diet soda
-----
1725 cals

~ Laura ~

No comments: