Intro

For 8 years I have been working on my weight problem. I have worked hard to lose a lot of weight only to gain it back, lose, gain, maintain, lose, gain it ALL back and now losing again. I am determined to finish what I have started, so please join me on my journey of self discovery and PLEASE feel free to jump in and join me!

Starting today - I am beginning my journey anew!

Starting today - I am not going to let the failures of the past haunt me anymore!

Starting today - I am going to make my well-being a PRIORITY in my life!

Monday, February 20, 2012

P90X - Day 8
February 19, 2012

Weigh-In :
     Today is Sunday and it is my P90X rest day. The workouts are 6 days with 1 rest day per week, then you start your rotation again. Today concludes my first week of the workouts and also celebrates my longest run on the program ever!!!!

Today was also weigh-in day..... lost 6.2lbs!!!! I'm now 229.8lbs. WHOO HOO!  - I know mostly water weight, but I'm happy to get rid of some bloating!

My focus this week is on my Eating Plan. I know I have not spent any time explaining this and that is because I have been easing myself into these high protein meals and lowering my carbohydrate intake. Now that you have been introduced to the actual workouts, my post will consist of recipes, menu ideas, tweaks made to my workout routines to "bring it" even more and motivational information.

No comments: