Intro

For 8 years I have been working on my weight problem. I have worked hard to lose a lot of weight only to gain it back, lose, gain, maintain, lose, gain it ALL back and now losing again. I am determined to finish what I have started, so please join me on my journey of self discovery and PLEASE feel free to jump in and join me!

Starting today - I am beginning my journey anew!

Starting today - I am not going to let the failures of the past haunt me anymore!

Starting today - I am going to make my well-being a PRIORITY in my life!

Monday, February 20, 2012

P90X - Day 6
February 17, 2012

Legs & Back

Lunges, Lunges, Lunges!!! Oh my heavens, I am apparently very uncoordinated. During this routine I stumbled constantly. I tried my best but I'm pretty certain that I did the lunges incorrectly because my quads have not been very sore, now my butt on the other hand is tender!

I think my favorite parts of the workout is when you have to do pull-ups, because that means you get a break from the lunges :-) The absolute WORST part was the "sneaky lunges"!!! Lunges on your tip-toes for 1.5 minutes! NO BREAKS! I will be honest, this is the one move that i did not complete all the way. I think I got through about 20 of them and my calves were on fire! I thought I would get a charlie horse right then and there, so I took a break and promise I will do more next time.

~ Laura ~

No comments: