Intro

For 8 years I have been working on my weight problem. I have worked hard to lose a lot of weight only to gain it back, lose, gain, maintain, lose, gain it ALL back and now losing again. I am determined to finish what I have started, so please join me on my journey of self discovery and PLEASE feel free to jump in and join me!

Starting today - I am beginning my journey anew!

Starting today - I am not going to let the failures of the past haunt me anymore!

Starting today - I am going to make my well-being a PRIORITY in my life!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Greatest Loss...

For 12 years my life has been.........complex.
With the birth of our beautiful daughter our family was blessed with one of life's most challenging children, but also the easiest you'll ever have. Every day has been filled with laughter, joy and unconditional love, but also an underlining loneliness. On a daily basis we never knew what GOD had planned for us that day, sometimes is was peaceful and serene but often it could be tumultuous, stressful and even heartbreaking.

She came to us in a package that was broken but she was perfect in every way and finally after 12 years of "complex", life became simple again. No more wondering, waiting and worrying... only faith that she is finally free!

February 1, 1999 - November 13, 2011



No comments: